The air quality automatic monitoring system can monitor the status of the air in an area uninterruptedly. The monitoring staff can quickly know the status of each monitoring station and analyze the data.It has strong practicability and ideal cost performance.
AC-2000 series air quality automatic monitoring system consists of a central station and several sub-stations, which coordinate the operation of the whole monitoring system and complete the data collection of various monitoring instruments, remote communication control and data processing, and form a report.
1. Air pollution monitor: including NOx, SO2, CO, O3, air particles and other monitors.
2. Meteorological instrument: It can measure wind speed, wind direction, temperature, relative humidity, atmospheric pressure and etc..
3. On-site calibration system: including a variety of standard gases, a zero gas generator, and an instrument calibration dynamic gas generator.
4. Sub-station computer: It can continuously collect the data and status information of air pollution monitor, meteorological instrument, on-site calibration generator. It is pre-processed and stored, waiting for the central computer to poll or command.
5. Sampling gas collection pipe: It consists of sampling head, main pipe, branch pipe joint, suction fan and exhaust port.
6. Remote data communication device: It consists of a modem and a public telephone line, wired or directly using wireless MODEM (supports GPRS).
1. With good anti-interference ability and automatic power failure recovery function, the effective data capture rate of the whole system is above 90%.
2. Adopt the most advanced industrial computer design, and use Windows as the operation interface for the central station software.
3. Strong expansibility, rail-type frame installation, a variety of gas concentration monitoring can be added on basis of customers’ needs.
4. Main parameters inside the device and flow chart of work overview can be displayed in real time through the operation interface
General gaseous pollutants: SO2, NO2, O3, CO
General particulate matter pollutants: PM10, PM2.5
Meteorological parameters: temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, atmospheric pressure, rainfall
Expandable parameters: VOCs, H2S, NH3, CO2, CH4, TSP, PM1, THC, NMHC, visibility, rainfall, etc